Automate business processes with Workflow Builder
Create custom workflows with automated forms, messages and more.
Raise your hand if you rely on other people and teams to get work done. By our count, there’s a 70% chance you do (reference). Coordinating projects with others requires getting the right information to the right people in real time. Yet steps like making requests, asking for updates and providing context to teammates are hardly instantaneous—and often halt progress altogether.
Workflow Builder removes those productivity roadblocks and helps you move projects forward in Slack. Workflow Builder is a no-code, visual tool that allows any Slack user to automate routine processes by creating custom workflows. In just a few minutes, you can have a seamless way to, among other capabilities:
- Standardize how you collect requests from your team
- Report any outage in real time
- Get new team members up to speed with welcome messages
With this badge, you'll demonstrate expertise in using Workflow Builder to:
- Reduce time spent on everyday, routine tasks unique to your organization.
- Reduce context-switching between applications by connecting external tools and even multiple Slack apps in a single custom workflow.
- Empower your team to create workflows by modeling and socializing the advanced capabilities and value of Workflow Builder.
Show the world that you're an expert in all things Workflow Builder! At the end of the course, you will validate your skills with a 10-question quiz.
To best prepare yourself for this badge, we recommend that you:
- Set aside 3 hours to complete the course and quiz.
- Are comfortable with basic Slack functionality and terms.
- Have access to Workflow Builder.
|✅ Workflow Builder is available on all paid Slack plans. By default, all members of a workspace can create workflows. We recommend that you have access to Workflow Builder before completing this badge. Note that Slack owners and admins for your organization can restrict access to Workflow Builder. If you don't see the tool, get in touch with your admin for more information.|